Birth of the Universe

In the beginning there was a light…

When I was a child, I had a conflict over many beliefs because everyone had their own god and pray for their wishes to invisible gods. In my school there is an afternoon session for biblical stories. As a youngling I enjoyed the stories of whales, arks, apples and miracles by angels. These were my favorite part of those sessions. Those things gave me more excitement than praying gods going to temples and morning time meditations even though my personal religious believes contains more heroic stories of god and goddess.

One day in afternoon session they thought me about Genesis.to read about god thundering from heavens, “Let there be light!” sounded more dramatic than some of my believes. At the moment I asked myself “Is it possible to create a world by a word?” I asked the same question to my teacher too. He told me that HE can do anything. I asked again who is he? She replied, “You have more to understand about him”. Yes. She is right not only me everyone had a lot to understand about him. The thing is whether that is that or him. And I had a lot more question like where he live? He also have a parents as I have.



Years passed my question get updated. Where did we came from? How the universe works? How all the things get begin? As you have. We had a two answers in cosmological religion.

1. This cosmos is ever it was and ever it will be.

2. Everything begins from a single moment.

Yes. You are right both can’t be right. There should be a one universal truth.

Apart from science many cultures common theme about the real genesis like in Hindu mythology world was in the mouth of maha avatar of Vishnu who was lived in an endless ocean. Greek mythology it was shouldered in a giant tortoise. That tortoise stand upon another tortoise and so on…there is more and more ideology around the world. Sounds crazy right? So what I know the origin of universe? What you know about it?

So what really happens in the beginning? Is there really a BEGINNING?


IN THE BEGINNING OF THE TIME THERE WAS A LIGHT!


Sorry! There is NO TIME at the beginning.. Even there is no beginning at all…

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.